Our first week was busy but I tried to snap as many pictures as possible!
After seeing many pieces of plastic food in mouths, I talked to the children about germs and dirt on the plastic food and we practiced "eating" pretend food without touching our mouth to it...then we washed all the food!
Our new changing table arrived in a great big box!
The block area was busy this week...
as was the sand table!
Finger painting was a big hit - we used colors with fancy names - silver, bronze and gold!
This was a great sensory experience - I do draw the line at elbows - but please don't send children to school in their best clothes!
The ABC Stamps were popular in the writing/literacy center.
These are Magnatiles - my favorite toy. You will see them a lot on the blog because the children love them too!
Cleaning brushes!
Making play dough - I love to cook with the children!
No comments:
Post a Comment